Sunday, October 31, 2010

Join me on "AUTHORS ON SHOW" Weekly Article. "WHAT DID SHE SAY?"

I am delighted to be contributing a Weekly Article to the Authors On Show site.

This week something close to home for this Aussie. "What Did She Say?" a list of the most commonly used and occasionally misunderstood expressions that you will hear any given day at any given time.

We are luckily made up of so many diverse and wonderful cultural groups in Australia, our speech certainly reflects that.

Have some fun. And if I've missed any {I'm sure I have} please feel free to add them in the comments section on the Authors On Show site. I will happily update the list.

http://authorsonshow.blogspot.com/p/weekly-article_24.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment/review on any of the stories/poems contributed.