Friday, May 20, 2011

Follow Friday ~~May 20th 2011.



To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://ninjagirlreads.blogspot.com/
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
  8. This weeks featured blogger is...http://ninjagirlreads.blogspot.com/ 

Q. It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...

 Soooz's quirks...
1...I exist on coffee...when I'm working on a new novel I drink between 10 and fifteen cups of coffee a day, more if the book is flowing well, as I write for up to 16 hours a day. {On a good day}

2 ... I wear headphones when I write, not to listen to music, but to block out all sound. I can't handle distractions of any kind when I write.

3...I sing while I do housework {Yech} I usually play Rock 'n Roll when I do the domestic stuff, it seems to make it easier.

4... I have to admit to being an idiot when I start laughing, if something tickles my humor I get a case of the giggles, and that's it! ...For the rest of the day I recall what made me laugh and start again. In the most inappropriate places and at the most inappropriate times ...sigh. {You can't take me anywhere.}

5...My right eye twitches when I am overtired. Guys think I'm trying to pick them up..{"Trust me guys I'm not flirting...just exhausted! }



    1 comment:

    1. Hiyah,
      Great #5! The eye twitch has been known to pick up quite a few hotties I'm told ;) And I've had a few laugh attacks myself. It's the most embarrassing/weird thing to not be able to stop. Thanks for stopping by my blog, and congrats on being published! That is a dream I have yet to realize, but I'm hoping someday.
      Following you back,
      Ninja Girl

      ReplyDelete

    Please leave a comment/review on any of the stories/poems contributed.