Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WWW~~Wednesdays.




To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?






When you are done click on the Wednesday link below to add your response to the list... 

http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/ 


My responses are........


What am I currently reading?


"Beyond Nostalgia" by Thomas. J. Winton a marvelous romance







What did you recently finish reading?
"Spoilt" by Joanne Ellis







What do you think you will read next?

I have a large collection on my TBR list, however I think I will
aim for a non-fiction book this week...

"The Bookies Runner" by Brendan Gisby
.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. What an interesting collection - your next one on the list "The Bookies Runner" looks intriguing too. Will be interested to hear what it's like!
    Here are my WWW's for today:
    http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/p/www-wednesdays.html

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment/review on any of the stories/poems contributed.