Wednesday, March 23, 2011

In My Mailbox this week....or You Have A Delivery!

Welcome to "You Have a Delivery" My version of In My Mailbox.

http://www.thestorysiren.com/p/in-my-mailbox.html


This is my first week here and I am excited about having the opportunity to share the books I have recently purchased,  I decided at the beginning of the year to purchase only books by new authors, I am delighted with the marvelous books I  have found.

So lets begin...Books I now own ...

"Simons Choice" by Charlotte Castle



Beyond Nostalgia by Tom Winton

Dragon Academy by Diane Nelson
Wizards by John Booth













The Iron Admiral by Greta Van Der Rol

I still read my favorite established authors of course. Yet I delight in finding work by newly published writers.
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. PfoxChase & PfoxPub clap hands with delight. This is me beaming with pride (OK Dragon Academy is my baby but still...). And Simon's Choice comes from Night Publishing. PP & NP are two indie publishers committed to bringing readers the very best in new fiction, whatever the genre. Thank you very much Story Siren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And another heartfelt 'thank you' from me. I'm proud of my work and I loooove the cover. It's hard to spread the word, though, so this is great.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment/review on any of the stories/poems contributed.