Sunday, January 1, 2012

Topic for Discussion Poll Results...

 Hello, all. 

The Poll results are in and I thank all of you for taking the time to vote.


As you can see from the results below Topic "A".is clearly the most popular topic.

A...Traditional Publishing: Is it still the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? If Not why not? Discuss. What are your thoughts?

 The topics you voted on...

A...Traditional publishing: Is it still the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? If Not...why not? Discuss.

B...Are agents as necessary to writers in 2012 as they were ten years ago? If not why not? Discuss.

C...Is there still snobbery attached to self-publishing? If so...why?

D...Do the social networks assist an author to promote their work?

E...Is there such a thing as too much self-promotion?

F...Is running a blog a good way to build a platform?

POLL RESULTS;
920.93% 20.93%
B... 5 11.63% 11.63%
C... 7 16.28% 16.28%
D... 7 16.28% 16.28%
E... 7 16.28% 16.28%
F... 5 11.63% 11.63%






Okay...you the readers and supporters of my blog have chosen...one clear topic out in front and then multiple identical votes for the next five topics.



I am taking submissions for Guest Blogs on this topic now. (Topic A.)The blog will begin later in January 2012.  As soon as I have enough folks wishing to add their contribution to make a lively and interesting discussion.


I will post a schedule of dates for each contributor.

Word count...none. I like my guests to have complete freedom when they take the trouble to post on my site.

Please email me if you would like to contribute at suzieb4burke@hotmail.com


 Write "TOPIC A" in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment/review on any of the stories/poems contributed.