Friday, May 6, 2011

Book Blogger Hop May 5th 2011

The BOOK BLOGGER HOP May 6th 2011 Book Blogger Hop
BOOK BLOGGER HOP is alive and well...join in click on the words Jen's Blog Hop below and link up with some fabulous blog sites.
Jen's Blog Hop. Each week we are given a great question to respond to this week's question comes from Twitter! Thanks to Melissa (aka Miel_et_Lait) who blogs at Miel et Lait. "Which book blogger would you most like to meet in real life?" My response: A dear friend I met online two years ago, Sessha Battousai is a wonderfully talented writer and a mega talented artist, she designed the cover for my book Empty Chairs and the book trailer as well: I have included the trailer for you to see. I am looking forward to a time when I can earn enough to travel to America to meet her in person. http://www.sesshabattousai.com/ The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, come back later and join the fun! This is a weekly event! And stop back throughout the weekend to see all the new blogs that are added! We get over 200 links every week!! Visit other blogs in the Linky List! Make new friends! Follow new book bloggers! Talk about books! Rave about authors! Take the time to make a quality visit! Check out other posts and content, make a new friend! Don't randomly follow someone if you never intend on actually following them! No spamming please! (Please do not leave your link and not visit other blogs - it's just not cool and not in the spirit of the Hop!) And just as an FYI - this event is not something you should feel that you have to participate in every week. If you want to join in and link up once a month, GREAT! It's up to you how often you participate!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my hop.

    There are so many friendly bloggers, I want to meet them all. I can't afford to even meet one. lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am stopping by via the hop. Nice to meet you :) I am your newest follower.

    Rachel

    And the plot thickens

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment/review on any of the stories/poems contributed.